Crezon® MDO is a premium, pre-primed, paint grade, MDO plywood which provides a superior surface for finishing.
As a leading wholesale provider of Olympic Panel wood substrates, we offer a selection of these materials – in stock from multiple warehouses throughout North America. Painted MDO is a prefinished, smooth medium density overlay plywood that comes ready for vinyl letters, digital prints & paints. Primed MDO is a pre-primed medium density overlay plywood that saves time & labour as it comes pre-primed with a smooth surface for high-quality enamels.
Crezon®/TwoStep® MDO is a premium, unfinished, paint grade, MDO plywood which provides a superior surface for finishing. rezon®/TwoStep® MDO constructed of an MDO overlay on plywood with Douglas Fir/Hemlock construction. It is produced with a 2 step layup, has a waterproof glue bond and meets APA PS 1-07 specifications. All Olympic products are made in the USA.
- Superior surface & life
- High strength, light weight
- Waterproof bond = water resistance
- High Face/Edge screwholding
- Very low formaldehyde; meets CARB
- Economical, uniform smooth surface for high quality paints
- Exterior signage & bill boards
- Pallets, bins, totes, crates & reel
- Theater/ movie set scenery
- Agricultural & industrial wall lining
Colour & Surface Finish: Unfinishes Kraft paper. Prime before over coating.
Widths/Lengths: 4’ X 8’
Uniform Smooth Surface
Available with 1 or 2 working faces. The smooth working face is impregnated with MDO cellulose overlay to provide a uniform surface for coating.